Political Actions Committee (PAC)
Purpose: Primary purpose is to raise funds for political activities within the PAA and for the auction industry. The committee works diligently with the PAA political affairs consultant, the PAA Board of Directors and the PAA Legislative Committee on any legislation or proposed legislation that may affect auctioneers. PAA members are kept informed through direct email contact and articles within the PAA Keystone Magazine, etc.
- The PAA PAC represents the PAA, its members, and our industry; utilizing those who have the power to impact our businesses.
- We work for YOU and we need your support and participation in order to protect and expand the auction method of marketing.
- The PAC is devoted to helping you with legal matters concerning YOUR business.
- The PAC helps maximizing the voice of the auction industry in Pennsylvania.
- Every PA auctioneer is encouraged to join. As an industry we cannot afford to be sitting on the outside looking in when the time comes for consideration of a circumstance critical to our profession. We ask that you encourage other Pennsylvania auctioneers to join forces as well.
Please send questions and/or contributions to the officers below.
Randy Betton, Chairman
25 Nottingham Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
Thomas Saylor, Treasurer
11393 Hill St.
Felton, PA 17322
PAA political affairs consultant info:
Capital Associates, Inc.
200 N. 3rd St., Ste. 1402
PO Box 1085
Harrisburg, PA 17108-1085