Membership Makes Sense
PAA’s lobbying efforts through the professional services of Capital Associates, Inc. makes for regulatory and licensing victories within the auction industry in Pennsylvania. Everyday state and federal government officials are making decisions that directly affect you and your auction business which can dramatically impact your overall success. Capital Associates, Inc., effectively and efficiently influences key decision makers. They become the eyes, ears and voice of the auction profession by using their resources, relationships and access to government officials to monitor critical processes and initiate strategic activities on behalf of PA auctioneers.
The annual PAA State Conference and Trade Show offers a host of workshops, seminars, roundtable discussions, contests, networking, and CE credits for all licensed Pennsylvania auctioneers.
The Keystone Auctioneer is an important news digital magazine containing auction-specific articles including technical topics, marketing, promotion, technology, business operations, PAA member news, and the future of the auction industry in Pennsylvania.
Free Auction Listing
You are able to advertise your auctions to an unlimited audience for free! Just login to your www.GoToAuction.com account post your auctions. As a member, your auction listings will automatically carry through to this site.
Your buyers and sellers look for credentials, and the PAA logo is recognizable and reputable. Display it proudly, and your buyers and sellers will respond.
- Comprehensive web site www.paauctioneers.org in partnership with www.BidWrangler.com
- Website Calendar through www.GoToAuctions.com where you can advertise your auctions to a worldwide audience and a free Premium www.GoToAuctions.com Membership for your company
- $100 discount on www.GoToAuction.com Featured Membership (includes a 20% discount on any Featured Advertising, more exposure on state page, client leads, and more)
- Promotes members’ public image
- Fights for regulation and licensing to protect our industry
- Participation from a dynamic and supportive public affairs consultant to assist with legislative monitoring and initiatives
- Association legal counsel knowledgeable about auction law
- Active Political Action Committee to maintain ongoing positive relationships with members of the PA General Assembly
- Continuing education for advanced auctioneer certifications and designations and to maintain licensing in states with mandatory continuing education
- Professional annual auctioneer conference for education and a large trade show to keep you on the cutting edge of auction products, services and technology
- Discounted Annual Conference registration fees.
- Committee participation, networking opportunities and awards and recognition
- Live TV (Pennsylvania Cable Network) coverage of annual Auctioneer Competitions at the PA State Farm Show
- Informative digital magazine, The Keystone Auctioneer with option to purchase printed
- FREE business card-size ad per member in one issue annually of The Keystone Auctioneer
- 50% off advertising in the Digital Keystone Auctioneer and Directory
- Annual digital membership directory and resource guide