If you believe the practice or the service provided by a licensed professional to be unethical, below an acceptable standard of practice or out of the scope of the profession, you are urged to contact the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs to obtain a complaint form. A toll-free telephone number is shown:

A complaint form is available on the department’s internet site.
Click here for the information.

In Pennsylvania:

Out of State: